How Do You Say I Am Very Tired In Spanish. √ fast and easy to use. A more emphatic verb would be hartar:
Feeling Tired? Here's What You Can Do About it You can from biodily.com
Estoy cansado porque no he dormido mucho. This way you can tell your friends or family why you don’t feel like going out and doing something. How do i say i am tired in spanish?
I Am Tired See Also In English I Am Yo Soy Tired Adjective Cansado, Fatigado, Agotado, Aburrido, Rendido Am Auxiliary Verb A.m, Estoy, Soy See Also In Spanish Cansado Adjective Tired, Weary, Tiresome, Wearing, Deadbeat Estoy Auxiliary Verb I Am, Am
How to say very tired in spanish. First we’ll start with being exhausted from the things you do like exercising, working, studying, and so on. If you’d like to say “i am tired” in spanish, you’d say “estoy cansado.” this refers to someone being physically tired.
More Spanish Words For I Am.
More spanish words for tired. How do you say tired in spanish? My legs/eyes are tired tengo las piernas cansadas/los ojos cansados.
We Can Replace The Be Verb With The Verb Feel.
Estoy muy cansada y eres pesada. More spanish words for very tired. The word exhausted means very tired.
The One Learning A Language!
√ fast and easy to use. See how “i am very tired ” is translated from english to spanish with more examples in context. This way you can tell your friends or family why you don’t feel like going out and doing something.
Google's Free Service Instantly Translates Words, Phrases, And Web Pages Between English And Over 100 Other Languages.
√ fast and easy to use. A unque bastante agotada por no poder dormir. You’ve got a good excuse.